• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
The vocals are a bit strange-sounding by typical standards, but they're actually rather fitting, I think... and backed up by some pretty decent music. I wasn't quite expecting to enjoy that as much as I did, so... 7.5/10.

Pokémon anime music again... this time an image song from the soundtrack of the original version of the second movie (Hateshinai Sekai, aka The Endless World):

Oricorio

Johnny Appleseed
Reaction score
3/10 The audio quality is bad and the mixing is atrocious which prevented me from enjoying it.

Bonus points to you if you actually sit through all 10 and a half minutes of this.

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
I listened to the whole thing! You've got to love the kind of song that doesn't even really start until almost four minutes in... although I actually preferred the first four minutes in this case, since I have a soft spot for... well, soft instrumental tracks. It's still a very nice-sounding song overall, though. 8/10.

Here's something much shorter :p (less than a third of the length, to be exact). A chiptune this time:

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
That was FIRE Definitely would not be possible to sequence on an NES, but I like that it appears to have been made in one of those 8-bit music programs. The bass and percussion reminded me of Squarepusher a little bit. I could see this track in a WayForward game. 8/10

Oricorio

Johnny Appleseed
Reaction score
6/10 At least the audio quality is better than the last Digimon song.