• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArvAl

Not gone yet. I refuse
Reaction score
Took a second version here.

Ah, rating. When it comes to giving points to music we can always say everything. So, I came up with this. But understand the rules first:

1. BMGf rules apply.
2. Please don't take it too personal. Rating is brutally honest no matter how good/ugly the musics are.
3. Vice versa, raters should not get over bash/flaming/baiting the track he/she posted. Music fans has its own taste, everyone. Negative responses are permitted, but be a fair judge.
4. To rate, just simply put 1-10 scale based on your preference. You could optionally not posting your reason if you want.
5. If you want to post the link, make sure it's legal.

Bonus rule (Trust me, you'll gonna love this):
Foreign musics are allowed. Go international!

Final wording, have fun rating!

First track:

"Where d'you go?" by Fort Minor.

Last edited by a moderator:
5/10

Meh, not a fan of Madonna (Especially after she burned my eyes through collaborating with Nicki Minaj from that dayum video).

Nirvana - Come As You Are.

4.5/10 Didn't really like that one. Not enough energy or emotion to keep me intrigued. That said it's miles better than certain other songs I've heard.

Interpol fan, are we? @kuzronk I found you a friend.

I like it, especially the rhythm guitar! It reminds me of some Modest Mouse songs. 7.5/10.

@Bandito Bandera This is one of MM's early songs, where they were still finding their sound. My favorite part about this song is how they begin with a basic idea musically, and then add/take away things on top of it.

It had a nice Latin vibe to it, and the guitar that eventually jumped in pretty late into the song added a nice feel. Other than that is was super repetitive, especially the back beat. I also didn't much care for the ambient ocean sounds or the airy voices of the singers.

3/10

Last edited:
5/10 - it was an ok song.

Surfin Bird (Bird is the word) - The Trashmen (1963).

5.5/10 Would have a higher rating if it was less repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom