• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long. Boring. Quiet. Slow. Not interesting to listen to. I give a 1/10.

Loved every aspect of it. I didn't even mind the fact that it was over four minutes long.

9/10

It's not something memorable enough for me to go out of my way to listen to it, but I didn't dislike it. For some reason it sounds older than it is to me. I'll give it a 7/10.

A little too intense for my tastes, but it did have a nice solid beat and some pretty thick melodies (I think, it was hard to tell over the ringing in my ears).

4.5/10

That bass at the beginning was very misleading, it sounded like the song was gonna be dark and brooding. It was actually pretty funny when the band jumped in and the bass meshed perfectly fine. This is the jazzy, bouncy, slightly cheesy kind of sound I've been craving lately. 7/10.

@ the person who rates this song: you've probably heard it before. :p

6/10 It could have stood to be a lot shorter, especially with no major changes in music in the first 4 minutes or so. It got better towards the end.

8.5/10. Trippy stuff, but a bit disorienting at certain points - not that it's a bad thing since I listen to a lot of speedcore and gabber music.

Spinning Wheel [KAMEN RIDER DRIVE/KAMEN RIDER #3/KAMEN RIDER#4 BEST COLLECTION]
Shinnosuke Tomari(C.V. Ryoma Takeuchi), Go Shijima(C.V. Yuu Inaba), Chase(C.V. Taiko Katono)

7/10. It's OK, I guess.

Anyone who says this isn't brilliant can just get out.

10/10. Freaking crazy. Still, I'll get out because I won't call it brilliant 8DDD

re-ray / Mitsuru Matsuoka EARNEST DRIVE [re-ray]
Ending to Kamen Rider Drive: Surprise Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom