• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid 8/10. Kinda sounds like I'd hear it in Left 4 Dead for some reason...

JUST LIVE MORE / Gaim no KAZE
Shōnan no Kaze themselves are apparently big fans of Kamen Rider or past bands that have contributed, one such song being GACKT's "Journey Through The Decade" for Kamen Rider DCD. They got to play the theme song to what is, in my opinion, one of the best Phase 2 Heisei Riders out there. Enjoy the subtitled music video... If it's even still up by the time you read this!

Pretty slick! I like it. 8/10.

ELEMENTS / RIDER CHIPS featuring Ricky
from KAMEN RIDER BLADE

The second opening song to the 5th Heisei Rider. I will admit, I was tempted to put this one in the Video Game equivalent to this thread, but that's only because it also served as the theme of the Kamen Rider Blade PS2 game.

Dude, that sounds pretty slick. The title sounds accurate to today's society. 9/10.

How about some Gackt today?

The Next Decade / Gackt
MASKED RIDER D C D (DECADE)
Believe it or not, Gackt celebrated the 10th anniversary of his music career in 2009, so that's why he was chosen to do the theme of the new Kamen Rider that year, Journey Through The Decade (it's rather coincidental, lol). This particular theme was done for All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, the summer movie, and it has him starring as the Alternate Reality version of Joji Yuki - also known as Riderman. He even gets to use the Blaster/Cannon Arm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom