• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10 - It's kinda catchy in the beginning, but not much else.

Eh, it's OK. 6/10

I only found this band last week but godDAMN HOW DID I NOT HEAR ANY OF THEIR STUFF BEFORE

8/10- I'm only familiar with Hybrid Theory; I should probably check out more of their albums

I always hold out hope for finding a cool electronic band, but I don't feel this one. The instrumental isn't bad (though I would've liked more variety), but I really disliked the vocals. The vocalist sounds like he has very little energy. Maybe a different synthesizer sound would've been better, too. 6/10

I try not to let my base instincts (ALL METAL ALL THE TIME) take over when I pick music for this thread, but this dropped today and it's a banger, sorry:

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
5/10
Cud totally rock out to that, but definitely heard better.

It's pretty good 8/10

The clinking and jingling noises at the beginning startled me. As for the song overall, I'm not used to it. The lyrics were pretty, though. 6/10

Nice. That's all I can say. 8.5/10

This was the only place I could find the full version, so bear with me here. The below song is the opening theme to Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096, the TV recut of the Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn OVA series.

(The embed doesn't want to play nice... so I'll just link it here.)
Into the Sky / SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Tielle
Into the Sky EP

Not bad. 7/10.

If you haven't heard this song before, I'd suggest you listen to its parent album, Funeral, because it's an absolute triumph.

9/10. I can never resist one of the classics!

More Gundam Unicorn, but this time, the main BGM rather than the OP/ED songs! I hear this one is particularly memetic in the KanColle fanbase...

UNICORN / Hiroyuki Sawano
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM UNICORN ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom