• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This particular type of modern music is... not exactly something We enjoy, but We can see how others could. 3.75/10

Well. Not what I was expecting. But in hindsight, I should have. 8/10.

Normally I wouldn't be sending stuff from a series I only just started watching, but I think this opening song won me over. I'm a big fan of alternative rock music, though I don't listen to it often - so I end up getting attached to stuff like this if I end up enjoying it. For this post, I bring you the first opening to Mobile Suit Gundam 00, DAYBREAK'S BELL.

DAYBREAK'S BELL / L'Arc~en~Ciel
Opening for Mobile Suit Gundam 00

I don't think anything by them would get lower than a 7/10 from me

We have expressed Our distaste for this particular 'musical' ensemble before, and that still holds true. 3/10... However, We think that, with Our personal taste taken out of consideration and putting Ourselves in the hooves of somepony who enjoys such music, We might give this a score of 7/10.

The whole afair is of a decent quality, but it is let down a bit by how repetitive it gets towards the end. 5/10

It was great. I kept thinking about cigarettes while listening- 8/10

1/10
His voice is annoying, the instruments sound chaotic and all over the place, there's not really anything engaging in the song, and it *really* drags on. I'm honestly not a fan of this in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom