• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

"what song are we performing?"
Reaction score
4/10
so far based on its design
many 8th gen Pokemon look strange for me
haven't used one yet, so might go up, might go down

Skwovet
are we still spoilering the 8th gen Pokemon, says so on on topic name, many users aren't

Reaction score
4/10
the skull looks nice, rest of the Pokemon not so much

Milotic

Reaction score
11/10
Love both male and female
cute kitties

Kingler

Reaction score
(had to look up its design)
1/10
based on its design, too bug-like looking
likely won't try it anytime soon

Rowlet

I Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Reaction score
8/10
Design is pretty cool, but we might've seen that type combo one too many times. Decently strong. Two good choices for ability, hidden ability great for doubles. Evolves at a kind of high level, but workable. Decent move pool, but not very many STAB dragon moves. Overall, positives outweigh negatives, but still not my absolute favorite.

Smeargle?

Time to Score, Scorbunny
Reaction score
5/10
Its OK, the fact it can only use Sketch and keeps that move isn't good for me

Golisopod

Reaction score
9/10
love that cute looking ball of fairy fluff

Snubbul