• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

7/10
This Pokemon seems to be a little weird and odd, which I like. I just wish its 3D models were more reflective like an actual mirror.

Baltoy.

8/10
I used to not give this Pokemon much thought, but after using one in Sword I have to say it's one of my favorite bird Pokemon.

Rowlet.

*looks up Pokemon design*

1/10
wow! that thing looks so weird and ugly, at least looks slightly better than Bruxish
not sure it will be anything I'll ever like

Komala

9/10
Love the luchador birdie
fun to see a Pokemon based on my parent's culture (Mexico and Lucha Libre)

Salandit

7/10
A solid, if not a little unoriginal, design. However, Charizard has definitely overstayed its welcome; I am not too keen on how much (over)exposure it gets, whether by GameFreak or by the fans.

Druddigon?

7/10
Gunbro is interesting, though there are some aspects of the design I’m not too keen on, such as its wrinkles. Too bad its shiny is terrible...

Hoothoot?

Back
Top Bottom