• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

Eyes of Ruby
Reaction score
3/10
My least favorite out of all the Galar fossils. I get what they were going for, but in execution I don't think it worked out. What's really frustrating is that I've wanted an Electric/Ice type for a long time and was curious to see what would inspire GameFreak to use the typing; maybe we'd get a superconductor Pokémon. I've tried coming up with an Electric/Ice Fakemon but I could never figure out how to solidfy the design. However, Artozolt feels really unsatisfying to me because the only reason it's Electric/Ice is because it's a combination of an Electric type and an Ice type.

Paras?

Last edited:
just gettin' started
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
8.8/10

gigantamax alcremie

Empoleon, use Surf!
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
7/10
It's decent, but there are better UBs.

Arctovish.

Reaction score
6.5/10 I'll admit, it took a while for it (and the other three tbh) to grow on me, but now I think it's alright; still my least favorite out of the other Galar fossil 'mons though.

Duraludon

Eyes of Ruby
Reaction score
9/10
One of my top favorite Galar Pokémon. While I do have some grievances with the design, overall I really like it--it has a really cool design in my opinion, being a cyborg dragon and all. I was rather excited to finally catch one at the tailend of my first Sword run to finish out my team.

Kingdra?

(Slime) Dragon Pokémon
Reaction score
7/10 (I have rated Kingdra before)
Solid typing in Water/Dragon, and two of its Abilities, Swift Swim and Sniper, are pretty neat in my opinion. Its design and stats are rather meh for me, though.

Garchomp

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
11/10
Love the cutie foxy!!

Jolteon

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
4/10
Not really the kind of heavy metal in into
Design looks strange

Slurpuff

just gettin' started
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
5.5/10

I used to really like it, but it's not quite to my taste nowadays.

vanilluxe