• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

8/10

I think Drifblim is pretty neat. It's got a great defensive typing in Ghost/Flying, and it also has a signature Ability in Flare Boost, in addition to a well-rounded design. ;) Although I don’t think about it much, when Drifblim does come up, I have a generally positive opinion of it.

Oricorio

....Well, if he ain't answering, I'll just go with Mr. Rime and rate it a 6/10 or 5.8/10. It's sorta endearing, but I'd wish they provide the context behind the fact that its belly has an emotive face. Why does it have two faces that can move? Which one's the right head? Is the top head a fake head and the belly's a real body?

Cradily

8/10
A creative idea and an interesting/great design and typing, but despite all that it just doesn't interest as much as it does most other people. It's a neat Pokémon, but not one that I feel a great desire to try out.

Combee

Back
Top Bottom