• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

8.2/10 too much water. Up there with Lunala as one of my favourite mascot legendaries. I especially loved its portrayal in Pokemon Generations, where it managed to be at the same time genuinely scary and surprisingly cute/funny for a multiple floors tall, shadow elemental dracolich made of antimatter (just look at the scene near the end of its episode when it's standing opposite of Cyrus in the Distortion World. It's not a look of an angry guardian deity preparing to dish out punishment - it's a look of a sad, lonely monster wanting to make friends with that strange human it just meet).
Also, contrary to what many people say, Giratina isn't actually evil (or at least no more evil than Aggron, Manectric or any other fiercely teritorial Pokemon). #loveforgiratina

Solgaleo.

1/10
looks strange for me, nothing that I like in species

Mareani

Back
Top Bottom