• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

10/10
love that bird

Pyroar (female)

(@Neosquid they are annoying too, ruin saved food I had stored, they find ways inside, and contaminated it, moths other flying bugs just get on the screen of what ever electronic I'm using, making a mess when trying to shove them away, they are pests too, same reaction for them)

1/10
too human looking for my liking, doesn't resemble an anthro species I love in any kind of way
for me, nothing much to like - learned that most fighting types are this way

Electrike

2/10
design looks terrible for my likings
I do love other fish-like Pokemon a lot more

Kingler

10/10
love that vulture design, and bone on its head
makes it dark and mean looking, fitting nicely with it's type
interesting animations in Refresh for sure

Delcatty

9/10