• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

11/10
favorite Pokemon of my favorite type
do love Fairies more than all the other types
top three favorite moves and abilites are fairy and Sylveon can learn them, Hidden Ability as well...
for the fairy fox, cute design, do prefer the original pink one more than the shiny

Braixen

1/10
Too humanoid looking

Qwilfish

favorite Pokemon of my favorite type
do love Fairies more than all the other types
top three favorite moves and abilites are fairy and Sylveon can learn them, Hidden Ability as well...
for the fairy fox, cute design, do prefer the original pink one more than the shiny
literally nobody wanted an essay

5/10

zubat

1/10
For me too humanoid looking

Buizel

5/10
only meh, looks too elderly for me
at the same time looks more of the gentle Bhutanese like dragons. as opposed to the more ferocious looking European style dragons
would expect it more to be so kind and not battle at all

Deerling

edit: forgot the rate, confused it for the other topic - 6/10
think it was a different topic.... where I mentioned it
its ok looking for a Bhutanese-style dragon, cute elderly looking
so much better looking the most 'ferocious' looking European style dragons

Dewott

Last edited:
4/10
its only ok looking, not higher, something about 'monkeys' don't catch my attention too much, at least its not the worst looking starters out there

Banette

Back
Top Bottom