• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

1/10
that thing is annoying in the anime
so annoying to battle without a dark type move or Pokemon
anime really made me hate it... design is terrible for me

Lapras

3/10
a bit worst than meh
on design, type, and species... would love it more if was aquatic shark with water/dragon typing - similar to Kingdra
otherwise too strange for my likes

Excadrill

3/10
a bit worst than meh
on design, type, and species... would love it more if was aquatic shark with water/dragon typing - similar to Kingdra
otherwise too strange for my likes

Excadrill
Yknow… That's... perfectly within your rights... and I respect your opinion...but I want to unleash infinite rage upon the worlds of men.

(Thanks, thats just me, I'm also more into fairies than dragons - someone else I know would scream, rant, and say all kind of bad stuff to me for criticizing their favorites - also with me, I don't get mad or offended if someone says bad stuff about my favorites, as long as they say it about the Pokemon, and not the user)

for Galar Mr. Mime.... 1/10
too humanoid for my likes, same with the original

Zoroark

9/10
looks nice and cute
awesome typing

Wigglytuff

11/10
my most favorite of all fire types - so cute and fluffy
great for the cold weather pillows or blanket

Glaceon

5/10
I’m pretty neutral on it. Scolipede is a better centipede while Volcarona is a better Bug/Fire type in my opinion.

Yamper.

Back
Top Bottom