• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

1/10 deserves a 0
it looks terrible to me, not every new Pokemon or forms will look good
instead of making it better, they turned an already ugly looking Pokemon even worst

Froakie

5/10
just meh for me, at least it helps to heal others (5th gen Pokemon centers)

Serperior

7/10
looks nice, similar to Godzilla in a way, lizards look awesome
do like it

Vulpix

3/10
Looks a bit boring by design
Way too simple
May not be the worst fish out there, definitely no where near the best - 3rd gen had lots if bad designs, then again every gen did

Sentret

1/10 deserves 0
Too humanoid emo looking for me (just above the disco)

Palpitoad

8/10
cute looking plant, still a bit too human like, at leastcresembles more a plant, higher rating for me

Arbok

6/10
Oshy and Dewott look cute
sadly Samurott loses the cuteness that otters have, a bit too over designed, still kind of like

Hydreigon

Back
Top Bottom