• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

9/10
second scariest of the ghost type, reminds me of La Llorona I seen and heard when I lived in Mexico
creepy design fits well the ghost type, same wit the ice typing
any place with spirits is always icy cold environments

Braviary

5/10
looks ok, not highest favorite
just a bit meh by design
never used one - lower rating since every time I did an online battle for fun, my opponents rage-quit when I took it down, its what kind of ruined the online battle experiences for me

Delcatty

had to look up design
looking at it - likely

2/10
again, inanimate object based Pokemon don't catch my attention too much
looks weird for one thing
kind of fiery rocky Rhyperior-like body

Braixen

Last edited:
3/10
looks a bit boring for me, never been a fan of dragons that much
*more into fairies myself*

Slurpuff

9/10
Based on the Japanese kitsune, gentle, but very unforgiving to those who mistreat it! I like it's Alolan Form a lot too, it's too bad Snowy never evolved into one.

Ribombee

7/10
looks nice, lovely nature design
thats about it, never used one before

Quilladin

4/10
Looks nice
Not the worst fish, not best looking fish either
To me

my favorite 'feesh" - Lanturn

It's alright, not much that stands out from my perspective.

Blaziken

Back
Top Bottom