• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

4/10
Looks strange
weird design

Amaura.

5/10
its meh by design
at least looks better than other starters (mainly from 3rd and 4th gens) - I go with cute design not how 'powerful' or 'popular' they are

Samurott

1/10
too humanoid looking for my likes
not something that catches my attention

Trevenant

2/10
something about it doesn't catch my attention
not cute enough for my likes - all 3rd gen starters are same reason
I used it before I know its powerful, I go with design and cuteness, doesn't win at all, for me at least its super low rating for that reason

Charmeleon

4/10
a bit strange for my liking
at least its not the worst looking of the 3rd gen for me

Nuzleaf

1/10
no 9ffense to its fans, for me looks terrible
Looks more of stone pillars similar to Stonehenge
Pokemon based on inanimate 9njecys just don't look good to me
Would Love it more if it was an architecture ruin more

Edit - forgot to look at newer reply
8/10 for Obstagoon
Cute looking loses the cuteness of weasel Linoone

Basculin

6.25/10
There's always a starter with one good/decent form but not the other two(except in Unova- they're all great in Unova).
Blastoise, Toadodile, Blaziken, Monferno, Froakie, Torracat, Raboot. Let's be honest, it's ususlly fire or water.

9.5/10
Very cool; Creation Trio has a lot of interest and a very good concept.

Dustox

Back
Top Bottom