• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

8/10
Good kitty! Purple, nice face, good shiny. What I dislike is that the new models have it standing on two legs, which is weird. And I'm not sure about the evolution, it's a bit underwhelming. The desgin isn't as strong as some other cats, but I'm a sucker for feline pokemon so.

Skitty.

9/10
I was waiting for a cat starter for FOREVER. Since I started playing Pokemon. It has a great shiny, but sadly evolves into a fighting type on two legs, which is not very original :/ If it wasn't for the evo it would be 10/10.

(Wish I was liked your post more than once, Skitty is my fave)

Persian

11/10
another of my top favorites, possibly my 3rd favorite feline in the Pokemon world
just behind Espeon and Torracat
reminds me of one of my cats, is so similar in personality

Luxray

9/10
One of my favorite electric types and top cat Pokemon, tied with male Pyroar.

Rockruff.

8/10
One of my favorite Rock types ever since I used one in Ultra Sun.

Shelgon.

10/10
Second form of the first starter I ever had; didn't ever get to Emboar, lost the game cartridge. Like the design, I don't care if you think it's a copy of Chimchar's evolution line, looks a lot better than Monferno
Said it before and I'll say it again.

Uxie

9/10
its cute looking, lovely design

Samurott

1/10
too sleepy humanoid, deep hates

the Piplups of Madagascar

Back
Top Bottom