• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

1/10
Too "human" looking
apes aren't species that catch my attention
slight 3/10 for the Chincgar in anime, great story, wish it was a different Pokemon

Tepig

7/10
looks cute, awesome typing
love evolution more

Ursaring

6.8/10
Imma be honest I kinda forgot it existed. It's not bad really, and it's a fun spin on the class middle stage Bug type. I do appreciate the direction they took with the concept of a ladybug pupa. So yeah, it's neat, just not the most memorable for me.

Starmie

1/10
inanimate object based Pokemon don't catch my attention
just two stars with jewelry in middle, nothing really for me to like

Alcremie

3/10
only love the typing, rest of the Pokemon, inanimate objects don't catch my attention too much, 'xcept for the fairy cotton candy

Sawsbuck

1/10
something about it, not for me, least favorite of all fire starers middle evolutions

Krabby

Back
Top Bottom