• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

1/10
don't even like the original, I dislike bugs
not for me

Kingler

4/10
kind of cute design, low rating due to the typing and not being scary at all

Kingdra

8.5/10
Great design, which is partially based on a chimera. I also like that Silvally distinguishes itself from Arceus in several different ways that don't make it seem like just a copy or clone of Arceus. However, one of those ways is having much lower base stats relatively. Additionally, at times, I feel that Silvally's design is quite overloaded with details.

Latios

8/10
looks nice, great typing - wishes it kept the foxy cuteness
loses the cuteness of the fox that Zorua has, so I don't evolve mine

Bibarel

9/10
its so adorable, love the cutie electric lizard, its evolved form is my favorite lizard in the Pokemon world

Bunnelby... everstone

9/10
looks awesome, love the bird, do prefer Talonflame more

Chatot

Back
Top Bottom