• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

10/10
love the adorable flying bat, m favorite of all the bat-Pokemon
just takes a long time to make them evolve, too ba cuter Zubat gets such a bad stereotype
Crobat is awesome

Kingdra

4/10
A fox witch is an interesting idea on paper, but I’m not a fan of how Delphox turned out. A furry with an ear hair problem and a dress made of fur isn’t exactly the most appealing to me.

Swalot

5/10
While I don't dislike it as much as its evolutions, it also does little to capture my attention. I guess the only thing I could say is that I like its cry.

Lileep

Back
Top Bottom