• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

6/10 While I like the Hawaiian Honeycreeper inspiration for its design as its very thematically fitting for the region of Alola, I hate how it can't learn STAB moves of the type it aquires when it changes form (i.e, no Fire type moves for Baile Style Oricorio, and so on.) So it's actually one of my least favorite bird Pokemon.

Golisopod

5 / 10. It's probably my least favorite of the Hoenn starters, but thats mostly because Sceptile and Swampert are some of my favorite pokemon. It also gets points taken away because it started the fire / fighting trend.

Sliggoo

Back
Top Bottom