• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

10/10 one of my favorite fossil Pokemon, was great in GO for a long while so I hunted for it a lot whenever it was in an event, nice shiny, nice place in main series lore with Roark and Byron with Bastiodon and their family unit...

Aurorus

8/10 I did not quite like it before it became a regional for my area in GO, now I consider it more unique when the tourists would ask for it

Dreepy

6/10

Design is ok but a bit overly simplistic. Fun typing but doesn't really have the stats or moves to do anything with it. The Hisuian variant and its evolution gave it some life but it went basically ignored for like 6 generations.

Weezing

Back
Top Bottom