• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the pokemon attack above!

skynerel

How could I forget Spinda??!!
Reaction score
The game is simple. Just rate the pokemon move above and add commentary if you want to.

I’ll start

Celebrate

8/10 It’s a great ground type attack, but it may attack your teammates in a double battle, which means you always have to coordinate your teammates around this attack.

Last Resort

5/10 a bit too limiting for a Normal type move that is already a suboptimal coverage option. The idea is decent, the execution a bit lacking, but with a buff it might be salvageable

Trump Card

7/10 not a huge fan of moves that hit later, but it is much cooler than Future Sight

Psycho Boost

9/10 I like the perfect and exclusive accessibility for the entire type, wish other types would do it too

Overheat

9/10 I absolutely love the idea behind this move. If only it worked as intended and not break with Regieleki and Deoxys Speed

Hex

4/10 Not strong enough for it to warrant a two turn wait plus it’s type doesn’t help matters either.

Metronome

Back
Top Bottom