• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon Move Above You

b-but animation....bloody plebians.

8.4/10

I've always liked the move a lot for some reason, not 100% sure why. It sucks on most everyfin that uses it tho. At least Machamp and Golurk exist. Suppose you could always use it on a...Gravity team? Are those still kind of a thing?

discharge

7.7/10

Special walls? Break them down as easily as any physical attacker could. Incredibly useful, unique to special attacking psychic types. No other class gonna do that.

shadow force

Kinesis? lame. 3/10, and that's being generous because of the poor accuracy and limited effect. The spoon-bending animation is the only thing going for it.

Night slash.

5.5/10

is a dark-type move so I can't give it too much crap, japanese name is interesting too, but the power is just unfair. The slashing moves were bad as it was, they really should have gotten a buff with the crit nerf.

I'm assuming it's Amnesia because ^ forgot to put one up. lol.

Not into stat-increasing moves. I'm all attack. 1/10

Crabhammer.

...oops

7.4/10

fantastic water-type move, and I like both crawdaunt and kingler to an extent, so hey

nuzzle

More of an irritant than a flat-out tactics disruption. I'm going to aim to KO the mon that used it anyway sooner or later. Zero use in singles. Incredibly situational. Very rarely is it better than dealing direct damage or a more disruptive status move. Follow Me, like Rage Powder, gets a 3/10 from me. Only because when it does work it works well, it just doesn't have the opportunity to do that much at all.

Nasty plot.

8/10. High accuracy, nasty mean side-effect. Flying types that use it are usually fast, meaning that flinch is a real danger for the opponent. Combines with Serene Grace so Togekiss almost always carries this. Loses a few points for the average base power, but it is a serious and genuine threat.

Astonish.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom