• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Signature Above You v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/10

I despise the sight of Cilan, but at least he's locked up.

6.8/10
Of course, this is going to make me look like a jerk. May as well explain why.
The font makes the letters below the "Chaos Theory" header difficult to read. Also, the unknown sprite you have next to Shinx and Turtwig is a little too zoomed in. Perhaps consider scaling it down?

9/10 A little blurred but overall pretty neat

6.8/10
Of course, this is going to make me look like a jerk. May as well explain why.
The font makes the letters below the "Chaos Theory" header difficult to read. Also, the unknown sprite you have next to Shinx and Turtwig is a little too zoomed in. Perhaps consider scaling it down?

Don't worry about it, people already said that which is why I've been working on its replacement for a while :p

7/10

There's a lot of white space around the letters which you can see really well if you're using something such as the Distortion World skin. Also, as has been pointed out, the sprite to the far right is low quality. Should be good to replace it.

8/10
Kind of indifferent towards Cilan, but the lock designs look cool.

7/10

Better than the other one, but still too fangirlish in my opinion. Although, that probably won't ever change.

10/10 Your best multi-picture banner yet. Crisp quality, one central theme so that it has nothing to compete with, fairly unique layout and style, non-standard font for the text below, and all of it centered. Nice job. MY favorite pic of the bunch is the one in the bottom-right corner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom