• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Signature Above You v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/10

It's great, the colours work well together and the text is a nice font.

7.5/10

I still don't have my next theme, and my sig is not totally obsolete since it's still March.

11/10.
Has vivid, bright colors. Probably the most fitting Serperior banner to date.

6/10. I don't get its point. BTW, how could you dump out your favourite bread?

7/10 Everything is centered and that's a nice shot of the two of them, though it's a bit blurry.
6/10. I don't get its point. BTW, how could you dump out your favourite bread?
6/10. I still don't get the point.
I just like the combination of the two series. :?
Gravity Falls and Silent Hill are my two current obsessions. I found fanart that combined both of them and was like "
EmotSwoon.gif
how wonderful! I must use this for mah siggy!" Sooo no point really, I just like how it looks and the idea of combining the two for a slight crossover.

As for the avatar, I felt like doing something festive for Easter, hence Pope Snowball. :3 It was either that or Randy Marsh in his bunny mask.
I still love that brick joke that was "It's bread" + Lisa Garland though.

10/10 for being Canon

0/10 for the lack of makey-outey goings on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom