• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Rate the Signature Above You [v3]

Violet Detector
Reaction score

Welcome one and all to another wonderful game of Rate the Signature Above You!
Have an awesome sig you wanna show off to your fellow forum goers?
Want someone else's take on your sig?

It's all possible here folks!

Hallowheart said:
Easy to play--just rate the signature above.
0/10 is the lowest
10/10 is the highest.

Last edited:
Hermit Who Passes Through Walls
Reaction score
8/10, could be larger.

Reaction score
uh, I'd say 7/10. Cute pic.

PS: My sig looks weird on mobile phones, even if you are using a desktop view. Well, at least on my phone.

Last edited:
Hermit Who Passes Through Walls
Reaction score
9/10. The image is a little small and crowded...

Last edited:
Reaction score
7/10 I like how everything is centered (though the text puts it a bit over the 160px height limit at that size ^^;) and the Fennekin picture itself, but not so much the plain background of it. It'd look great transparent.