• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Signature Above You [v3]

10/10
No idea where this comes from but the animation looks nice and fluid. (and apparently we can hide another user's signature now, wow)

10/10 because it's a great Pokemon.

And yes, the poster below me should rate the fact that I have no signature. Is it good in his view or not?

Last edited:
I mean, technically, by the letter of things, this is either a flat 0/10, or simply unrateable as a kind of divide-by-zero error. But, I'll be honest, while I personally prefer having a signature to not, I can't deny a certain amount of sleek elegance to just leaving the field empty.

Back
Top Bottom