• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Signature Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chain of Memories

Random text
Reaction score
Didn't see this thread here, so I'll start it. Simply rate the sig above you.

1/10 - Worst
10/10 - Best

Well there's already a thread like this in the newbie section but it being here make more sense.

I don't do number ratings so don't ask.

I like the avy/sig combo.

Nice picture! *Gives ^ a 8/10*

Belldandy said:
Well there's already a thread like this in the newbie section but it being here make more sense.

I don't do number ratings so don't ask.

Sorry about that! :p Didn't notice it. And BTW, you don't need to use numbers. ;)

8/10. Not too complicated, and has a theme consistant with the sidebar info.

Short, sweet, and reminds people to use proper grammar. 8/10!

9/10. Love the sig banner.

9.1272374857449-10

What it loaded on mine.
Its a picture of the 3 legendary birds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have changed my sig because your saying that it won't load.

So why did you gave me a 4/10 if you can't see my sig?

Can you rate my new one please.

Oh yeah. I will give you a 7.6586365457355/10
Yours is good!

It's alright, though I think there are a few too many images. Though I'll give you bonus points for the awesome animation XD

7/10

9/10
Its good

Roses Ablaze said:
It's alright, though I think there are a few too many images. Though I'll give you bonus points for the awesome animation XD

7/10

What thing in my sig should i loose then?

Personally, I think you should have fewer "cards" in you sig. But that's just my opinion. Others may disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom