• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Rate the Song.

skywaffles

>:| 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reaction score
For me, 3/10
But like in terms of appreciation, 6.5/10 I guess

My personal favorite Tyler song,

takoyaki

「今、叶わないことのない」
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/they
everyone here seems to be putting in vocaloid songs, sorry @Skywaffles. as an enjoyer of both rap and vocaloid, i have next to nothing to offer that combines the two.

I, uhh, am not very fond of video game music, or really things that don't involve guitars or trap beats. So it gets a 6.5/10 because the piano sounds cool.

This is a vocaloid song, but it's not like the others!! It's pop-punk, which makes it not "normal Vocaloid". I think it's waaay better than the other ones (although I do still like normal Vocaloid), because it's from my favorite genre.

InfiniteBakuphoon

battered, but not broken, bakuphoon
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
I was certainly not expecting to get what I got out of that based on what I first heard from the music and vocals, haha! I’m not sure if the visuals are “official” and/or if the song was specifically written to be viewed with them, but this is one case where I definitely think they’re extremely effective at getting the song’s emotional core across (much like I felt they did with a certain Ar Tonelico vocal song that I posted in the video game music thread a while back). Even simply having lyrics on screen to read along to helps a lot, I think (arguably an advantage that we non-Japanese speaking people have when it comes to stuff like this). Anyways, as far as sheer enjoyment goes, a solid 9/10 for that!

The following is a licensed song featured in Gran Turismo 6 and could therefore technically be considered video game music, but let’s see how it does here instead!

If you’re unable to view the above video for some reason, the song’s name is “Over There (Bingo)” by The Egg. An alternate video (of the non-official sort) can be viewed from this link.

Neyo

A Clown of Silksong (and ducks)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
8/10 shmekels. 95% of Kirby songs are great.

High Horse - The Crane Wives

skywaffles

>:| 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reaction score
5/10 Not my type of music but I can respect the talent

toastedghost

i'm gonna marry the night
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/they
4/10, the instrumental is boring and the guy with the autotune doesn't sound very good, but the girl does sound pretty nice