• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Rate the Song

Reaction score
Hi guys! I've noticed that there are threads to rate anime songs and video game music, but I think we need one for all the other types of songs, from singers or bands, movies, series, musicals, soundtracks, classical music, instrumentals, covers, songs from other countries, songs from movies in other languages... in short everything :LOL:. The rules are the usual, you rank the song from 1 to 10 and leave your opinion about it, it doesn't have to be long but it would be appreciated, I'm sure that for many a comment is more interesting than the rating itself. And while of course you can use songs from anime and video games here as well but I leave these links in case you want to go to a more specific thread.

Music - Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST, Rate the video game music above

Let's start with a classic, I heard several versions but this is the one I liked the most.

8.7/10
I love Marina And The Diamonds, a song of hers will always be a win. It's just that there are other songs by Marina that I like even more.

Back
Top Bottom