• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

I think the flute is too loud to be believable, plus I'm not huge on flutes anyway. The syncopation of the strings is extremely well-done, sounds like something Philip Glass would write. 8/10

High-energy goodness! Though I must admit, it seems a bit on the short end before it loops. 8/10.

I have a feeling @Yours Truly will appreciate the sound of this one... [clapping intensifies]

I'LL SAVE YOU ALL MY JUSTICE / Yuzo Koshiro
THE SCHEME SOUND TRACK
SOUND BOARD II Version (Remastered)

That I do, Shiro, that I do... I am indeed rather fond of some good musical cheese, and this track here is... I beleive the term is vintage? Eh, I don't know my cheeses and that was a terrible analogy anyway. :p 8.5/10.

As for my one, I'm just going to be lazy and post this rather well-known tune for you lot to rate.

Living in the city, you know you have to surviiiiive/10
Shoutouts to Richard Jacques and ProJared. If you can make the connection and figure out the rating's true value, props to you. Or is it up to your interpretation?
I am indeed rather fond of some good musical cheese, and this track here is... I beleive the term is vintage? Eh, I don't know my cheeses and that was a terrible analogy anyway. :p
It's the kind of cheese you can only get in Japan for some reason.
In any case, glad you liked it! I figured you'd get a kick out of it mainly due to how much it resembles his Etrian Odyssey work.

I was debating on whether or not I'd go with another Yuzo Koshiro song, but I ultimately decided "Why not?" So today, I bring you perhaps one of his most notable works, if mainly because it's the accompanying song to an amazing opening sequence. This is Namco x Capcom's Brave New World (also known as Subarashiki Shin Sekai)!

Original [Namco x Capcom] - Brave New World ~LONG ver. / Yuzo Koshiro
オリジナル[ナムコ クロス カプコン]~すばらしき新世界 ~LONG ver. / 古代 祐三
Namco x Capcom Original Soundtrack
ナムコ・クロス・カプコン オリジナル・サウンドトラック

Here's the lyrics if you want to check them out! Anime Lyrics dot Com - Subarashiki Shin Sekai - Wonderful New World - Namco x Capcom - Game
And also, here's the opening itself!

I may or may not have already posted about this song.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom