• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Obvious parallels to the Etrian Odyssey/Sekaiju no MeiQ series notwithstanding, it's pretty good! I'll give this one an 8/10.

It's been a while, and I've been playing new games! How about I share some of my findings?

Battle of Tribulations (試練の戦い) / ryo (supercell)
BRAVELY SECOND END LAYER Original Soundtrack

9/10

now for the wilderness of canada from Littlebigplanet

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQTIdz1X65E

for reference, an interactive song in LBP is one where you can change the intensity of each sub track from 0 to 100, and there's usually 6 of them, and this one is the most varied in the first game (and the whole series imo) but at the same time, no matter how you make it work, it always gives a sense of finality to the game, which makes sense given how hard the bunker is and how you're going to stop the big bad.

8/10
It actually does kind of have a sense of finality to it, more so at the higher intensities than the others. Because it kind of sounds like the music in this video changes in intensity the longer you listen to it? It would be pretty interesting to hear the music play like this in-game.

This actually reminds me more of something from Rad Racer, of all things, rather than Mega Man, but here we go anyway:

Imagine all the dancers! 8/10.

Now, to give a bit of backstory as to why I chose this theme below, Sergeant Sapp & Private Piddler are the comic relief - at least, in the early stages - for Bravely Second End Layer. I'd imagine there's a lot of jokes that had to be changed due to being lost in translation otherwise, but even still, I love this duo! I think the thing that solidified that thought of mine is the fact that their theme is fully vocalised in CUTSCENES, unaltered from the original Japanese version!
It's used as a battle theme! YEEEEEEEESSSSS
So with all that said, enjoy Sapp & Piddler's Theme!

Charan & Poran's Theme (Sapp & Piddler's Theme) / ryo
BRAVELY SECOND END LAYER Original Soundtrack

Back
Top Bottom