• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Well, I do like me a good battle theme, and electric guitars are always a nice inclusion... even if this track's a little subdued for my taste in battle themes. Also, it might just be me, but I'm really reminded of this theme while listening to that one. Eh, either way, 7/10.

Also, I'm just going to mention @Subarashii for no apparent reason k thx bi.

Well, it's certainly an atmospheric piece of music and I do like some good ambiance, but I feel I'd like it better if I'd actually played the game in question, so... 6.5/10.

Y'know, it's not often a piece of music pretty much single-handedly makes me want to get a game, but this here is one such piece. Well, that mechanic also has a big hand in making me want the thing, but that's besides the point.

Nice track! I like the bounciness of it. I haven't beaten Super Mario 3D World, so I'll need to keep an ear out for it when I pick it up again! 7/10

I've been playing Shantae: Half-Genie Hero recently, and I just got through the second stage. I've been jamming to the factory theme from that level ever since I heard it!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIUC4qH1CrM

Back
Top Bottom