• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

Oh, when you hang around the circles of Youtube I tend to visit, you've heard of this game and its... 'quality' before, and it seems this tune here's no exception. 2/10... And while I would prefer to judge the actual track rather then a sped-up version, I doubt that rating'd actually change.

Well, for those of you who've played the thing at least...

Sometimes it can really get you when a game has a catchy menu theme, and this is one such example. 8/10.

I wish I could get the highest quality of example of another kickarse menu for a driving game (that of Rage Racer on the PS1), but alas... that's hard to come by.
Oh, when you hang around the circles of Youtube I tend to visit, you've heard of this game and its... 'quality' before, and it seems this tune here's no exception. 2/10... And while I would prefer to judge the actual track rather then a sped-up version, I doubt that rating'd actually change.
I mean, it's only like that because it's the way it plays in the opening cutscene! The actual version arguably sounds even more off-key, lmao.

Also, fun fact, it turns out that the song in question is from this:

In any case, enough toasters. Let's go with more of this...

Day of Loss / ryo (Supercell)
BRAVELY SECOND END LAYER Original Soundtrack

In my personal opinion, while it's not as good as World of Scattering Flowers from Bravely Default (in part due to the fact that there's a vocal version of that song which I absolutely adore to this day), I still think this theme is really good and impactful for the moments where it plays - save for perhaps the final instance of where this theme plays in the game.

I might kick up the pace with music from Bravely Second as I just recently completed the game for the first time, and am working on the postgame before starting New Game+!

Welp... The video above is boned... I'll fill in the void.

Best quality version of this that I could find. I kinda wish someone uploaded the REMIND REMIXES from the 20th Anniversary soundtrack, but hey, what can you do? Let's just enjoy the music, shall we?

HURRICANE HUB / Tetsukazu Nakanishi
RAGE RACER

3/10
The beginning is just godawful, and it gets no better when that part repeats. And the rest of the song is just kinda boring, nothing about it stands out as the kind of song you'd remember.

...I'm not sure exactly what I'd think of it if I knew the context behind it, but it's still a decent bit of music anyway. 6.75/10

And now...

Something something thematic appropriateness something something.

5/10
It's a somewhat ominous piece, but there's no real substance to it. I'm sure it'd sound great behind some vents in Silent Hill, but also the music's nothing really special.

Back
Top Bottom