• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Rate the video game music above

Trainer Gabriel

"Ready to serve!"
Reaction score
8/10 Short, but sweet. Don't think I've heard of the game before, but it seems like another interesting old-school, dungeon-crawling/Wizardry-style RPG.

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
This was never really one of my favorites from this soundtrack... but I think that it might grow enough on me now to become one. :) 8/10.

More SEGA?

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
4/10 Not a huge fan. The melody is so repetitive and grating.

Tactician Karina

2nd best fox boi
Reaction score
7/10 pretty good, my brother likes this game a lot so I definitely recognized it, plus any game with Hidari's artwork is always pretty neat.

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
While I can't say it's the most unique-sounding battle theme out there, it's certaintly pretty solid for a first battle theme. 8/10.

Speaking of battle themes...

Trainer Gabriel

"Ready to serve!"
Reaction score
7/10 May not have much variation to it, but it sounds good and sound like it would fit the stage.

Tactician Karina

2nd best fox boi
Reaction score
I actually listened to both of them last night on the Smash website, and both are a solid 10/10.

Trainer Gabriel

"Ready to serve!"
Reaction score
6/10 Hmm... I wanna say that it sounds great - and maybe it's just because I've heard too many similar-sounding themes - but it just doesn't do much for me, somehow. It sure sounds intense, though, and maybe I'd appreciate it more if I were to play the game and listen to the track during the battle myself.

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
The orchestration is just slightly too generic-sounding for my tastes, but it's still a pretty good song despite that. 7/10.

It's been a bit quiet here lately... how about some music from the latest Pokémon game to shake things up?