• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Rate the video game music above

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
8/10 it sounds pretty and adventurous, so I really like it. I still need to actually play a Len'en game someday.

I couldn't find a video of just the music, so have one that has the game's opening with it. Also there are other installments of the game but I could only find the Heart and Clover versions, so I put the Clover OP in since I like this game a bit more. (also cause Pierce, my favorite, is actually in this one as well)

Trainer Gabriel

Reaction score
8/10 Almost gave the song a 7, but it did kind of grow on me as it went on, so I thought I'd just settle for a more generous score.

Pyrax

Outlaw for Life
Reaction score
7/10. If cave was on the title I would've guessed this played during emotional scenes. Not a bad thing though - it's different from a 'typical' cave theme.

Here's a theme from a recent boss I fought in God of War 4.

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
There's some interesting instrumentation here for the system that it's on, including a few elements here and there that remind me of something you'd hear from a SNES soundtrack. The song's full potential is arguably held back somewhat by the GBA's (lack of) sound quality, though. 7/10.

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
9/10 it's great! By looking at the video description it's an ending theme, I thought it was music during maybe a mission (haven't played/heard of the game before) or a cutscene at first. Now I want to play this game!

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
I definitely wasn't expecting a vocal in that one, but I'm glad that it's there. It's surprisingly good! 9/10.

Having played the below for the first time in years yesterday, I'm in the mood to post this (you may remember this game's music from earlier points in this thread). It's one of many variants of the game's main leitmotif:

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
9/10 definitely sounds like siege music, also having a little bit of Fire Emblem vibes here and there.

This is definitely my favorite of the Digimon World games: