• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Rate the video game music above

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
8/10 reminds me of a track you'd hear in a fighting game like Street Fighter. I do have this game but I still haven't gotten around to playing it in a good couple of years though lol

After finally getting Seliph, my favorite lord from my second favorite game in FE, and having Sigurd and Deirdre spirits in Smash Ultimate I'm going to post a GotHW track in celebration. still gotta get Leif though

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
8/10 it's pretty, definitely sounds like a track you'd hear in a emotional moment.

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
I can always appreciate a good NES track (or in this case, a Famicom one), even if some of the melodies were maybe just a bit too repetitive for my tastes. 7/10.

How about some more 8-bit, this time from the Sega Game Gear?

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
There's nothing quite like early CD-based video game music, is there? That warm, 90s-synth sound is so characteristic of the era... you don't usually hear anything quite like it anymore. 8/10.

A more atmospheric type of track here:

Trainer Gabriel

Reaction score
8/10 Certainly sounds like a Christmas theme, all right. Good one for 12-25, even if I feel late for grading it now. XD

I have technically posted this theme before - but that was nearly three years ago, and this in-game version differs slightly from the official soundtrack version.

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
1. 6/10
2. 6/10
3. 5/10
4. 4/10
The first two are pretty ok and ones I like the most in the list, third one is just average for me and the final one I'm not too fond of. Though I've never really thought much about Nightmare's theme to begin with as I like other tracks more in Kirby games anyway.