• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Rate the video game music above

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It is slow, maybe even too much so if you listen to it for too long. But it's also absolutely beautiful, yet melancholy... I love music like this. 9/10.

I think I'll go for something strange this time (even by the standards of the series that it belongs to):

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
lol it took me a bit to realize that the beginning was part of the track. I give it a 7.5/10, it's strange but a good kind of strange.

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
Although they're definitely not the same, this reminds me a bit of "Fields of Time" from Chrono Cross in some ways. It's quite peaceful and relaxing, much like that song, but with less tropical influences and perhaps more of a hint of melancholy instead... it makes one wonder where this plays in-game. 8.5/10.

It's probably getting a bit late for a track like this, but nonetheless... I think I'll go ahead and try to get at least one "wintery" track in before the weather starts to change again:

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
7/10 I like it though I don't get too much of a farm feel for it, still there a bit but not much imo.

Let's go for something pretty obscure, an unofficial spiritual successor to both Fire Emblem and TearRing Saga:

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
I'm having trouble attaching any real feelings to this song, but a few seconds did remind me of something almost like a forest theme, of all things. This isn't my favorite, but it's enjoyable enough nonetheless. 7/10.

Pyrax

Outlaw for Life
Reaction score
9/10. This is for a forest? I've never played Coloseum, so I originally thought it played during emotional moments.

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
5/10 it's cool but I've heard tracks close to this one in other entertainment media.

To let others know this game is called Rebus in Japan, Kartia: The Word of Fate in the US, and Legend of Kartia in Europe so there is no confusion in the video title and video image: