• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Rate the video game music above

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
There's a nice groove to the guitar-and-bass combination around ~0:32, but otherwise, it doesn't move me as much as I might have expected from how relatively energetic it is. Not enough strong melodies for my tastes, I think... and it's probably another one of those songs that works better in the actual game itself. 6.5/10.

Reaction score
8/10 Thanks for the memories, now I need to play that game again, even though they messed up all the references to the title and the game was slightly nightmarish to play.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc2dqwzOAzo

I loved playing in the Dracula Castle stage in this game just because it had this song as its theme, and I'm glad it's now in SSBU.

bombing canine
Reaction score
8/10 would've been nice if this was in Smash!

Since I have three versions of this track I decided to put them in spoilers so this post doesn't get too big. Rate one or all if you want:

bombing canine
Reaction score
8/10 it does sound like a theme for sailing on or traveling by the sea, has a calming feel to it as well.

• Love
Reactions: Ana
bombing canine
Reaction score
7/10 the beginning kind of sounded like something from a horror game, though as it keeps going I can get a tavern feel to it. Also a bit of a marching and slight Arabian feel at times.