• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Rate the video game music above

Lone_Garurumon

Big the Cat Intensifies
Reaction score
8/10
Nice, fun theme, but the constant "la-la"s get kind of annoying.

Ok so this one's from Digimon World Next Order. I know the video doesn't make it obvious, but it was the best version of the song I could find.

TeaWest

My face when I see some chocolate
Reaction score
It's a nice song, I had the hardest time seeing how it would fit in a Digimon game xD Maybe it's the music video. Rating the song on it's own merit I would give it a 7.5/10. Not bad, but nothing particularly stands out to me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwnNtbKV1B8

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
Not really sure how I feel about it tbh. I don't get a black market vibe from it, of course I haven't played (or heard of) the game before, so it might be a different type of "black market" than what I'm thinking of. The track itself is interesting at least, so 6.5/10.

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
Oh! I've seen my dad play this game before! I've been meaning to try this out but it's back at my parent's house. Anyway, the track is definitely cool sounding, 8/10

Since it just came out today, I'll go ahead and put it in spoilers:

Reactions: Ana

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
9/10 Ooooh, now this is awesome! I like it!

(Gonna cheat a little here, using two BGMs here, one being an official orchestrated version of the original one. You can rate either one or both!)

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
7.5/10 it's a good track even though OoT is my least favorite Zelda game (and overrated).

Time for some OG Gaiden greatness:

Reactions: Ana

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It doesn't really stand out from the average NES song arrangement-wise, but compositionally it sounds as epic and serious as its title suggests; I'd imagine that the 3DS version of this song sounds quite good. 7/10.

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
5/10 it's alright, though for some reason I get a slight Tokyo Xanadu feel when the track starts (specifically from the Hazy Moon track, the beginning has that slight feel to it).

Here is a track that appears in every Persona game remixed in Ultimate (I guess that's the closest we'll get to any P1 & P2 references in Smash, well that and Joker's purple alt for P1 but still...)

Tactician Karina

mains Joker's Crow alt
Reaction score
8/10 most definitely like this track. Jeremy Soule is a great composer for this game.

So, I'll be starting this game pretty soon, and I don't remember if Trainer Gabriel or somebody else posted this. So apologies if it already was:
Sounds good for a fleet battle and is very cinematic.
Jason Graves is the composer for the game! He's done a few other Star Trek game titles, some of his other works includes Dead Space series, DmC: Devil May Cry, and the two Blazing Angels games.

Trainer Gabriel

"Ready to serve!"
Reaction score
7/10 It's not the kind of theme I would've expected from a game like or the title... but maybe I'd appreciate it more if I had context for it. Still, it's an upbeat theme for the right mood.
So, I'll be starting this game pretty soon, and I don't remember if Trainer Gabriel or somebody else posted this. So apologies if it already was:
I did, but that would've been about three years ago by this point. I certainly wouldn't mind if you want to keep posting more themes that I have already done from that series, regardless, so by all means, go ahead and keep it up! (y) (PS: Hope you enjoy the game! ;))

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDrZM7URPQ

Last edited: