• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Rate the video game music above

Reaction score
1. 8.5/10 FFX has, imo, the second best OST of the FF series. And To Zanarkand is my third favorite track in the game (after Seymour Battle and Someday the Dream Will End), it's a beautiful piece for sure.

2. 8/10 it's been a while since I played Xenosaga Episode I, but I remember liking this track.

"You better not use it to pull a prank.":

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It sounds epic, but for me it took an extra listen for it to truly feel epic. It's not bad, though, and I did enjoy that second listen more. 7/10.

Here's a little breather from that:

Reactions: Ana
Reaction score
6/10 I did appreciate the route themes more in the remake than I did in the original GSC, that said I still like the original Route 29 theme a bit more. Especially since it's faster paced compared to this one.

Reaction score
8.5/10 when the description said it was a mashup I was kind of wary at first, since oftentimes game music mashups I come across don't mesh well together (especially if it's remixes, official or otherwise), but I think this is one of those cases where the end result is actually pretty great.