• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Rate the video game music above

shy deity
Reaction score
1. 8.5/10 FFX has, imo, the second best OST of the FF series. And To Zanarkand is my third favorite track in the game (after Seymour Battle and Someday the Dream Will End), it's a beautiful piece for sure.

2. 8/10 it's been a while since I played Xenosaga Episode I, but I remember liking this track.

"You better not use it to pull a prank.":

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It sounds epic, but for me it took an extra listen for it to truly feel epic. It's not bad, though, and I did enjoy that second listen more. 7/10.

Here's a little breather from that:

Reactions: Ana
shy deity
Reaction score
6/10 I did appreciate the route themes more in the remake than I did in the original GSC, that said I still like the original Route 29 theme a bit more. Especially since it's faster paced compared to this one.

shy deity
Reaction score
8.5/10 when the description said it was a mashup I was kind of wary at first, since oftentimes game music mashups I come across don't mesh well together (especially if it's remixes, official or otherwise), but I think this is one of those cases where the end result is actually pretty great.