• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the video game music above

It's a bit quiet-sounding even for a song like this, but understandably so. Although it's not mind-blowing in what it does, it's definitely quite nice, invoking an atmosphere of desolation that I'm sure is very fitting for the game that it's featured in. 7/10.

Appropriately for the beginning of summer, here's a fairly happy and energetic theme to brighten up things a little bit from that last entry (note that it doesn't loop; it really is over ten minutes long):

This sounded a bit like a stage theme to me until I read the title, actually... but it works just fine as final boss music, too. The fact that this song is 8-bit style but also not just your plain old NES-sounding 8-bit — and that it really likes using the higher end of the octave scale — helps a lot in establishing a dark and occasionally creepy atmosphere (appropriately for the game, apparently) to complement the rest of the song. 8/10.

4.9/10 I have no real strong feelings to this tbh. The background noise (animal sounds, laughing, etc.) kinda ruin the song a bit and is a bit distracting. But it is a trailer song so I wasn't expecting too much, the music could be better in the actual game though whenever it releases.

There's a really nice classic jazz sound going on here. The bursts of synth that show up every so often were kind of annoying at first, but they ended up complimenting the rest of the song surprisingly well, I think. 8/10.

Anyone remember when we had Etrian Odyssey music on here all the time? Those were the days... Here's a song that I don't think anyone ever posted on here:

Back
Top Bottom