• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Rate the video game music above

Lone_Garurumon

Metal Sonic
Reaction score
8/10

Not 100% sure how to articulate why I like this one, but I do.
As side-note I'm surprised that video still exists given what's had to happen to the other Nintendo tracks

crystal146

Reaction score
6/10, It's got some good parts but it's a little repetitive and bland especially when compared to a lot of Persona music.

Reactions: Ana

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
Quite dramatic music and lyrics there, haha. It's also probably an example where the English version is arguably better, if only because you can appreciate said dramatic lyrics a bit better that way. That said, 8/10 for both.

Reaction score
Both are great. But-
Original: 9/10
Remaster: 7.5/10
The original gets a higher score, while the remaster is still great and in high quality, it doesn't have the laugh in it. The laugh actually gives the original charm and a slight creepy feel, especially apparent when you play the game. While the remaster version of this track doesn't have the same charming, and intimidating, feel to it. (at least imo)

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
I preferred the original SNES version for its more pronounced drum track; the cover sounds a bit empty without them in comparison (while still being pretty decent, though; the enhanced guitar track helps). The song itself is great, with a nice intimate-yet-grand combination going on; a quite appropriate impression to get from a character theme. I'll give an 8/10 for the original and a 7/10 for the cover.

QuilavaRDSP

Part-Time Rescuer and Explorer
Reaction score
7/10 - While I'm not as well-versed with MK8's DLC course music, I'd say this one is pretty good. Not sure if it beats out Dragon Driftway though.