• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Rate the video game music above

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It's a bit quiet-sounding even for a song like this, but understandably so. Although it's not mind-blowing in what it does, it's definitely quite nice, invoking an atmosphere of desolation that I'm sure is very fitting for the game that it's featured in. 7/10.

Appropriately for the beginning of summer, here's a fairly happy and energetic theme to brighten up things a little bit from that last entry (note that it doesn't loop; it really is over ten minutes long):

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
This sounded a bit like a stage theme to me until I read the title, actually... but it works just fine as final boss music, too. The fact that this song is 8-bit style but also not just your plain old NES-sounding 8-bit — and that it really likes using the higher end of the octave scale — helps a lot in establishing a dark and occasionally creepy atmosphere (appropriately for the game, apparently) to complement the rest of the song. 8/10.

Tactician Karina

Inheritor of Mystletainn
Reaction score
4.9/10 I have no real strong feelings to this tbh. The background noise (animal sounds, laughing, etc.) kinda ruin the song a bit and is a bit distracting. But it is a trailer song so I wasn't expecting too much, the music could be better in the actual game though whenever it releases.

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
There's a really nice classic jazz sound going on here. The bursts of synth that show up every so often were kind of annoying at first, but they ended up complimenting the rest of the song surprisingly well, I think. 8/10.

Anyone remember when we had Etrian Odyssey music on here all the time? Those were the days... Here's a song that I don't think anyone ever posted on here:

Tactician Karina

Inheritor of Mystletainn
Reaction score
7/10 I'm actually not the biggest fan of the Etrian Odyssey series (though my cousin loves the games) but there are tracks from the games that are nice. This piece isn't too bad, very calming.

Reactions: Ana

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
8.5/10 Not much to say about CT's OST other than its excellent, this piece being no different.

Reactions: Ana

Tactician Karina

Inheritor of Mystletainn
Reaction score
7.5/10 it's interesting for sure, and in a good way.

Anyone remember/played this series? I wish Disney made a fourth game: