• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Rate the video game music above

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
This game had a truly haunting soundtrack, completely appropriate for its subject matter. The main menu theme is the perfect summation of both the game's musical style and the misery (and occasional beauty) that awaits within. 9/10.

Reaction score
4/10 the first ten seconds were great but it kinda falls off as it kept going imo. The transition to the second part was okay but not by much, still sounds very similar with only a minor difference. Maybe if I played the game and got to the part this track is in I might appreciate it more.

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I listened to four of these in the background before I realised it was a playlist. 7/10
Never played Ni No Kuni, but I have played the second one. Looking forward to the remake.

Been playing the Witcher 3 lately. It has such a superb soundtrack, here's one of the best songs in the game.

Weiss

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
I listened to four of these in the background before I realised it was a playlist. 7/10
Never played Ni No Kuni, but I have played the second one. Looking forward to the remake.

Been playing the Witcher 3 lately. It has such a superb soundtrack, here's one of the best songs in the game.
Oh sorry I didn’t know it would play the playlist afaik it’s a straight up port/remaster same content as the PS3 version and yes I’ll get both PS4 and Switch versions eventually. I liked NNK2 but 1 just had more Ghibli feel to it plus Pokémonesque battles.

10/10 for the Witcher 3 I love that game series and books. Might be Bias my Mum is Polish.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ6wCHHY8Yc

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
I can't say that I really feel one way or another about it as a song, even if it does actually sound quite good as a piece of music. 7/10.

Reaction score
6.5/10 Project Diva games are fun every once in a while. This song, DECORATOR, is pretty good though not my favorite when it comes to songs sung by Miku.