• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Rate the video game music above

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
9/10. That was crisp, sounds like they got an actual orchestra for that, I hope the whole sound track is that way (never played the game). It’s not a melody that I’m going to remember tomorrow, but I did like hearing it, there are some fun dissonant chords in there.

Poster below me... are you ready to be put in a time machine to 2001?

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
This song probably wouldn't be my ideal way to go back to 2001, but it's not bad, and I enjoyed listening to it. 7/10.

This is a piano arrangement of the Etrian Odyssey 2 track that I posted a little bit earlier:

shy deity
Reaction score
8/10 it's supposed to be a theme for a royal's garden, but I get more of a countryside feel, especially if a character is travelling through it. Still a great theme though.

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
That was actually really good! It’s not simple but it still has a melody, whoever composed that really put a lot of thought into it. My only nit-pick is that maybe I would’ve liked the instrument carrying the melody to be a little bit softer. If it’s based on some Korean string instrument that I don’t know about then that’s my bad. I’ll give that a strong 7/10.

shy deity
Reaction score
6/10 it's nice, has a Disney feel to it.

Since Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is getting a Switch port, might as well post my favorite track from my favorite Wii U game:

Reactions: Ana
shy deity
Reaction score
7/10 P3 FES is a tie between P2: Innocent Sin as my favorite Persona games, has an amazing OST too and this track is no exception.
(P3P is great for Fem!Protag tho, and Eternal Punishment is great too but should've had best boy Jun as the protag as they originally intended)

Speaking of Innocent Sin: