• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Rate the video game music above

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
9/10. That was crisp, sounds like they got an actual orchestra for that, I hope the whole sound track is that way (never played the game). It’s not a melody that I’m going to remember tomorrow, but I did like hearing it, there are some fun dissonant chords in there.

Poster below me... are you ready to be put in a time machine to 2001?

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
This song probably wouldn't be my ideal way to go back to 2001, but it's not bad, and I enjoyed listening to it. 7/10.

This is a piano arrangement of the Etrian Odyssey 2 track that I posted a little bit earlier:

Tactician Karina

conniving kitty
Reaction score
8/10 it's supposed to be a theme for a royal's garden, but I get more of a countryside feel, especially if a character is travelling through it. Still a great theme though.

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
That was actually really good! It’s not simple but it still has a melody, whoever composed that really put a lot of thought into it. My only nit-pick is that maybe I would’ve liked the instrument carrying the melody to be a little bit softer. If it’s based on some Korean string instrument that I don’t know about then that’s my bad. I’ll give that a strong 7/10.

Tactician Karina

conniving kitty
Reaction score
6/10 it's nice, has a Disney feel to it.

Since Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is getting a Switch port, might as well post my favorite track from my favorite Wii U game:

Reactions: Ana

Tactician Karina

conniving kitty
Reaction score
7/10 P3 FES is a tie between P2: Innocent Sin as my favorite Persona games, has an amazing OST too and this track is no exception.
(P3P is great for Fem!Protag tho, and Eternal Punishment is great too but should've had best boy Jun as the protag as they originally intended)

Speaking of Innocent Sin: