• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

Rate the video game music above

Given power
Reaction score
9/10. Maybe I need context due to not frkn playing it - too much of a backlog. It sounds more like a hunting theme than a final battle theme, at least for the first 55 seconds. Pretty good after.

And from one of the things in said backlog that I'm currently playing through, in flashy video demo form. Fun challenge/thing to do: see how much anime you can recognize from this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB8L0qqO-v0

blushing water guardian
Reaction score
1. 8.5/10 I've been meaning to play Mad Father for some time now, but never got around to it sadly. Anyway the track is beautiful, it also has a melancholy feel with it, though to be expected from what I know of it.

2. 8/10 another great and beautiful track as expected of the series, though the only Sakura Wars game I've played and own is So Long, My Love on the PS2 (which also got me curious about the other installments afterwards). The first game is another I want to eventually get to.

Reaction score
8/10 Relaxing

Never played a Fatal Fury game but I enjoyed this song when I first heard it on SSBU

blushing water guardian
Reaction score
All of them get a 7/10 since it's certainly a great track, and I especially like Tekken 7's version of it. Though I still prefer Lacrimosa, Wolfgang Krauser's theme in Real Bout: Fatal Fury Special and Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2.

Outlaws for Life
Reaction score
7/10 I like the vocals (I think?) around the 1:33 mark.

blushing water guardian
Reaction score
7.5/10 I know I mentioned a while back that I'm not really big on the Yakuza series, but I did always have an appreciation for some of their music. This track is great, I especially like the vocals though.

I couldn't find a video with just the music, so you'll have the opening to go along with it instead: