Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
I am definitely not the person for that type of challenge, haha! As for the song itself, it's just OK; it's kind of crazy in a good way, but it's not something that really resonates with me musically. 6/10.
1. 8.5/10 I've been meaning to play Mad Father for some time now, but never got around to it sadly. Anyway the track is beautiful, it also has a melancholy feel with it, though to be expected from what I know of it.
2. 8/10 another great and beautiful track as expected of the series, though the only Sakura Wars game I've played and own is So Long, My Love on the PS2 (which also got me curious about the other installments afterwards). The first game is another I want to eventually get to.
The 2008 version of Zwei's soundtrack has some really pretty re-arrangements, with this particular track most definitely being one of them; I think I like it better than the original, actually. 8.5/10.
All of them get a 7/10 since it's certainly a great track, and I especially like Tekken 7's version of it. Though I still prefer Lacrimosa, Wolfgang Krauser's theme in Real Bout: Fatal Fury Special and Real Bout: Fatal Fury 2.
7.5/10 I know I mentioned a while back that I'm not really big on the Yakuza series, but I did always have an appreciation for some of their music. This track is great, I especially like the vocals though.
I couldn't find a video with just the music, so you'll have the opening to go along with it instead: