• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Rate the video game music above

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
At first, I thought that it sounded a bit "quiet" for the themes that the music seems to be trying to convey here. That said, it ended up really growing on me the more that I listened to it, so... 7.5/10.

This song should sound pretty familiar to a lot of you, but perhaps not quite the same as you may have remembered it. In its full-quality glory:

The Ghost
Reaction score
7/10. My favourite part has to be 0:24 - 0:31 when those additional instruments were briefly added. Shame it only lasted 7 seconds.

Reaction score
8/10 A catchy character theme to be sure.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvhQ2aWwy34

Four years ago today, this was the first VG music theme I posted in this thread. The video has since been removed, so I think that's a good excuse to post it again for the occasion; and it is the remix from the DS remake, anyway, for something slightly different.