• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Rate the video game music above

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It doesn't sound too far removed from something you'd hear on a pop rock radio station or something; that's not a bad thing. It's pretty good, if not the first thing I would've expected as an ending theme for a game like that! 7.5/10.

(There's also a very similar-sounding version of this song that was created for the Sonic CD Steam release, with fewer vocals.)

Ice Mage
Reaction score
I love the Shining series so it's nice to see it get more love itt, anyway 7/10.

So for context on my post, the ending song (as well as the opening song) for OZMAFIA!! was actually released years before the game came out, by the awesome Christian rock band Article One. So I decided to post the ending credits of the game so that it still fits the thread (so if you want the full song just look it up):

Ice Mage
Reaction score
9/10 catchy and definitely a track I'd listen to more than once. Sounds more like a theme for a stage than a character though, imo at least, but still great regardless.

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
Atmospheric with some serious electronic edge to it, and engaging enough to hold my attention for the entire six-plus minutes. Quite a good one there! 8.5/10.

Last edited:
Ice Mage
Reaction score
5/10 the track is not too bad, but it's not that interesting imo.

Since I've been playing this game again on the Switch this time, I think I'll post another track from it on here again: