• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Rate the video game music above

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
It doesn't sound too far removed from something you'd hear on a pop rock radio station or something; that's not a bad thing. It's pretty good, if not the first thing I would've expected as an ending theme for a game like that! 7.5/10.

(There's also a very similar-sounding version of this song that was created for the Sonic CD Steam release, with fewer vocals.)

sharp-minded cat
Reaction score
I love the Shining series so it's nice to see it get more love itt, anyway 7/10.

So for context on my post, the ending song (as well as the opening song) for OZMAFIA!! was actually released years before the game came out, by the awesome Christian rock band Article One. So I decided to post the ending credits of the game so that it still fits the thread (so if you want the full song just look it up):

Totally won't turn evil and destroy you all
Reaction score
9/10
Great sound and vocals, and just really suits an ending theme

sharp-minded cat
Reaction score
9/10 catchy and definitely a track I'd listen to more than once. Sounds more like a theme for a stage than a character though, imo at least, but still great regardless.

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
Atmospheric with some serious electronic edge to it, and engaging enough to hold my attention for the entire six-plus minutes. Quite a good one there! 8.5/10.

Last edited:
sharp-minded cat
Reaction score
5/10 the track is not too bad, but it's not that interesting imo.

Since I've been playing this game again on the Switch this time, I think I'll post another track from it on here again: